There is no English translation for this web page.
Bachelor / Master thesis topics
- BS Thesis: Design of a Line Tracing algorithm based on an Optical Sensor for a 1:10 Model Vehicle
We offer a bachelor thesis in the field of lateral control of an automated model vehicle. Please find more information here .
We offer a master thesis in the field of coordinated vehicle control over vehicle-to-vehicle networks. Please find more information here .
- MS Thesis: Characterization of Electrical Properties of Conductive Fabrics on Foldable Structures (jointly offered with Prof. Berit Greinke from UdK)
Description can be found here .
- Other keywords:
The followings are some keywords our group is interested in these days. If you are interested in pursuing any of these topics, just contact me via email. I am quite flexible with interpreting and developing the topics.
- Modular battery pack architectures for electric vehicles and drones
- Control algorithms for connected vehicle fleets
- Platooning algorithms for hybrid electric vehicles
- Reconfigurable solar arrays for curved vehicle surfaces
- Control algorithms for stationary battery storage systems: total cost of ownership (TCO), privacy protection in smart grid, etc.